Return and Refund policy:
- Terms of Faulty Items ( 14 days)
- State of return ( unworn-Unused)
Faulty Returns & Change Of Mind Returns
Your experience is important to us, and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If the product/s you’ve purchased are faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample shown, We’re more than happy to process a refund or exchange providing the item is in stock. Just follow the returns process below online.
If you change your mind about a product you purchased from us, we can refuse to give you a free repair, replacement or refund if:
- you simply changed your mind
- you misused the product or service in a way that contributed to the problem
- you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business, or were unclear about what you wanted
- a problem with a service was completely outside of the business’ control, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange within 14 days from date of shipment. Please note this is subject to the following conditions:
- All labels are still attached on the product (including the care instructions, size tags, and barcode)
- The product has not been washed or worn (except to try on for size)
- Contact us for approval of return. Once the return is approved, you will be notified of the address to enclose the details of your name, contact details, internal order number and details of the preferred replacement choice RE: Size, colour etc.
- Refunds will only be applied if the product is deemed faulty. Off The Track NSW Inc reserves the right to determine whether a product is faulty, and if deemed so, a replacement will be shipped where possible and subject to stock. All postage costs will initially be covered by the purchaser.
- For faulty products, please include a copy of the postage receipt. If the product is deemed faulty, we will credit the cost of the postage.
- NO returns or exchanges on pierced Jewellery, facemasks, hand gel, hair accessories, hats/caps, pillows and drinkware. Sale merchandise cannot be refunded, exchanged or credited unless it meets the statutory rights outlined by the ACCC:
- NO refunds on sale items discounted at 40% off or over. These items can only be returned for an online credit.